Janice Holter Kittok is a sought-after presenter whose practical, interactive, thought-provoking, and entertaining seminars consistently receive rave reviews. She is a knowledgeable and intuitive master teacher and education leader who knows how to engage her audience throughout the whole day.
She presents at state, regional, and national professional conferences every year. In addition to over 30 years in K-12 classrooms, Jan has held several leadership positions in school districts and professional organizations. She is an influencer.
Read Jan’s profile on LinkedIn
Snapshot of Jan
- Recipient of ACTFL’s Florence Steiner Award for Leadership in Language Education and numerous regional/state awards
- Language Teacher Workshop Leader since 2002, USA & abroad
- Over 30 years of K-12 language classroom experience
- MA Curriculum and Instruction: World Languages and Cultures
- Former Language Supervisor, Minnesota Department of Education
- Leader in state and regional language teacher organizations
- Licensed K-12 Principal and World Language Teacher
What teachers say about Jan:
“Your presentations were inspirational and informative, relevant and useful. Your presentation skills are world-class…Your workshops were well prepared, exposing us to a range of research, strategies, and ideas…Your enthusiasm was boundless and you are a wonderfully talented entertainer…You made us laugh, you made us think and you made us learn some Swedish!”
Association of Chinese and Mongolian International Schools, China