Janice Holter Kittok is a sought-after presenter whose practical, interactive, thought-provoking, and entertaining seminars consistently receive rave reviews. She is a knowledgeable and intuitive master teacher and education leader who knows how to engage her audience throughout the whole day.
She presents at state, regional, and national professional conferences every year. In addition to over 30 years in K-12 classrooms, Jan has held several leadership positions in school districts and professional organizations. She is an influencer. That is why ACTFL recognized Jan with the prestigious Florence Steiner Award for Educational Leadership in 2021.
Read Jan’s profile on LinkedIn
Snapshot of Jan
- National and International Professional Seminar Presenter since 2007
- Over 30 years of experience as an elementary, middle school, and high school Spanish teacher
- Numerous national, regional, and state-level professional awards
- Former Minnesota Language Specialist, Department of Education
- K-12 Principal and World Language Teacher Licensures
- MA Curriculum and Instruction: World Languages and Cultures
What teachers say about Jan:
“Your presentations were inspirational and informative, relevant and useful. Your presentation skills are world-class…Your workshops were well prepared, exposing us to a range of research, strategies, and ideas…Your enthusiasm was boundless and you are a wonderfully talented entertainer…You made us laugh, you made us think and you made us learn some Swedish!”
Association of Chinese and Mongolian International Schools, China